We will open on June 3 until September 24, 2022. Our check-in time is 4:00 pm until 9:00 pm and check-out time is before 10:00am. Please advise in advance if you expect to arrive outside of these hours. We look forward to welcoming both new and returning guests to our facility.
- A deposit of one night rental is required for each cottage at time of booking. Balance is due upon arrival date.
- Cancellation up to 14 days before your arrival date will result in a $50 cancellation fee. Cancellation 14 days or less before the arrival date will result in forfeiting your deposit.
- No cancellation fee for Covid-19 travel restrictions made by the government.
- For Cavendish Beach Music Festival reservation, a $500 Non-refundable deposit is required for each cottage at time of booking and Non-refundable balance is due by June 5th
- No shows and early departure will be charged the full amount of the reservation for all reservation.
- Your cottage number may be changed with the same type of unit located in the same row unless we are informed you are side by side with your friend’s unit.
- To avoid any penalties from the golf courses, all changes including # of golfers, or tee times must be made 3 days prior to arrival date.
Shorten Stays Policy
- Shorten Stays made more than 30 days of check-in date are subject to approval by management.
- Shorten Stays made within 30 days of check-in date will result in payment of original reservation dates and rate.
- 3-night minimum stay required from June 26 to September 4 for all cottages.
- Please contact us as we may be able to accommodate you if your reservation fits within vacancies we have between bookings.
- We do not accept pets from June 26 to September 4. We will consider small well behaved pets outside Non-Pet window.
- There is an additional charge of $20 per night per pet.
- All pets must be reported at time of booking, or confirmed prior to arrival.
No Smoking Please
- No smoking inside cottages and apartments. please take careful note that this includes ALL substances.
- Smoking inside cottages and apartments will result in a two hundred ($200.00) cleaning charge.
- At Cavendish Lodge & Cottages all non-registered visitors must register at the office and depart by 9:00 pm.
- Each cottage is allowed a maximum of 2 vehicles and we do not allow tents or trailers to be parked on site.
- An outdoor pool opens approximately late June and closes the second week in September of every year, weather permitting.
At Cavendish Lodge & Cottages, we try hard to guarantee our guests will have an enjoyable vacation experience. It is the purpose of this policy to help guarantee this vacation experience.